Artificial intelligence will ultimately create highly autonomous systems which are already changing the way we work, interact and ultimately live. BCA’s mission is to ensurethat AI will benefit the whole society, not just a select few. We will work towards building open technology platforms to support distributed artificial intelligence marketplaces.
We will empower innovators, data scientists, and developers collaborating to build and trade value, while creating safe, robust, and beneficial AI aligned with societal goals. BCA, is established as a Swiss non-profit association and pursues the following non-commercial goals.
- Build and promote a decentralized, multi-party AI ecosystem in Europe reducing fragmentation across researchers, start-ups, SMEs, and industry with the capacity to set the course of AI for the benefit of society
- Create an AI Communitywith national and European AI strategist and policy makers
- Prepare joint proposal for new EC funding programs and facilitate consortium building
- Monitor and disseminate relevat national and European level AI funding opportunities to encourage industrial competitiveness especially of non-tech sectors
- Implement joint dissemination activities for funded European projects
- Foster European investments in AI through use-case experiments of innovators and integrators
- Enable innovative ICT-based companies and technologies to adopt trustworthy AI while reaching investment maturity and market introduction readiness using AI based business models
- Shape a more industry-lead view of AI research programs focused on delivery of products and services
- Increase networking between the deep-tech AI start-up ecosystems and the larger European business ecosystems
Join BCA newsletter
Don’t miss out on exciting new information from the Bonseyes Community Association. Sign up now!
Associated EU R&D projects in artificial intelligence
H2020 2M EUR Funding
H2020 4M EUR Funding
Ultra low-power mobile computer vision platform based on VPU for computer vision and deep learning
H2020 5M EUR Funding
Distributed AI marketplace for the development of smart CPS systems using artificial intelligence
H2020 20M EUR Funding
European AI ecosystem to transform knowledge, algorithms, tools and resources available into compelling solution for users